The Burrow, Blairgowrie
The Burrow is a cozy self contained apartment attached to a victorian family home in the grounds of a private walled garden. Situated in the heart of Perthshire, The Burrow is in the perfect location to explore the rich heritage and enjoy the stunning scenery, natural enviroment and activities on offer in and around Perthshire.
Centrally positioned for Perthshire's top visitor attractions which include Scone Palace, Perth, The Famous Grouse Visitor Centre, Crieff and The Queens View, Pitlochry.
IDEAL FOR SHORT BREAKS OR LONGER STAYS
Location and Attractions
- We are just over an hour from Edinburgh and only 25 minutes from Perth and the city of discovery Dundee.
- 10 min walk to town centre - where you will find excellent bakers and butchers, a farm shop and two supermarkets. There is also a good variety of coffee shops, pubs and hotels serving quality food. Click her to Visit East Perthshire
- Walking - With its excellent network of well marked routes ranging from gentle strolls to challenging hikes such as The Cateran Trail, which starts and finishes in Blairgowrie, the whole of Perthshire is a paradise for walkers, photographers and wildlife enthusiasts.
- Golfing - The championship Blairgowrie Golf Course is a 2 min drive away the Course has previously hosted tournaments such as the Junior Ryder Cup in 2014. Perthshire is a golfers paradise, with over 60 courses within an hours drive, including Gleneagles, venue of the 2014 Ryder Cup and the 2019 Solheim Cup. Click here to see the Perth Golf Directory
- Fishing - Plenty of salmon and trout fishing available. Click here to get more information about Fishing Perthshire
- Skiing - We are only 17 miles away from Glenshee Ski Centre, the past two seasons have had good snow cover.
- Within an hour of the top 5 visitor attractions in Perthshire. Scone Palace, Famous Grouse visitor centre, Queens View.
- Activity experiences from Nae Limits providing a whole range from Rafting to Canyoning at Ballinluig (35 mins) or go Zorbing in Blairgowie.